Browse our lessons and click the link of your choice.
|Sarah, a twelve-year-old girl from England shows us how they celebrate Easter in her family.|
They buy presents for each other, especially Easter eggs and chocolate Easter bunnies.
They don't go to work and decorate eggs for Easter.
- Vocabulary : Easter, present, Good Friday, decorate, cross, bun, penny.
- Grammar : future simple (going to), interjections.
- Speaking : colours.
|Two old friends from school, Rodha and Tania, are having a small chit-chat.|
They both talk about the truth .. But it seems that the truth hurts, sometimes.
- Vocabulary : entire, honest, affair, stick up, swallow.
- Grammar : future simple (will), would rather.
- Speaking : simple questions.
|Karen was out on the streets interviewing people about brands. Jason thinks that branded products have good quality and stylish design. But, Chloe doesn't like brands at all, she always wants value for the money she pays.|
- Vocabulary : brand, reliable, a bit, stylish, advertising, hype, logo, fed up, genuine, inflated, fancy.
- Grammar : present simple, adverbs.
- Speaking : British and American English.
|Beauty was a very pretty, loving girl who had to go live with a frightened Beast to keep her father's promise. But as she soon found out, the Beast was not that bad and he carried a warm heart. The way he treated her made her fall in love with him and broke his spell.|
They were married, and lived happily ever after.
- Vocabulary : pluck, ungrateful, dare, shiver, fright, keep a promise, in panic, dismay, cast a spell.
- Grammar : past simple, adverbs.
- Speaking : narrative tenses (past simple).