Browse our lessons and click the link of your choice.
|Why does the holiday fall on March 17th?|
Let's see the story of a patron saint who took his vows as a priest, to help the people of Ireland.
- Vocabulary : patron, Blarney, marauder, beckon, monastery, cleanse, paganism, Trinity, Catholic, feast, Lent, vice, penance.
- Grammar : as, at / in / on.
- Reading : strategies for handling new words.
|A researcher from NASA explains his ongoing mission to find an habitable planet.|
- Vocabulary : NASA, sit down, habitable, sustain, cosmos, vague, ultimately, genuine, steady, unlikelihood, fertile, celestial, light year, adequate, funding.
- Grammar : auxiliary verbs.
- Reading : reading strategies.
|Gogo comes to the class to surprise his friends Tony.|
But Tony seems to be completely unhappy, especially when Gogo starts stealing his stuffs.
- Vocabulary : sit down / stand up.
- Grammar : imperative, present perfect.
- Speaking : express yourself in different situations (formal, normal, informal).
|Tom has a reservation but the receptionist couldn't find a record of his booking. It seems like there was a glitch with their booking system.|
- Vocabulary : pull up, book, deposit, glitch, upgrade, no extra charge, amenities.
- Grammar : word building (prefixes), subject-verb agreement.
- Speaking : asking for help / offering help / responding to help request.