English Learning Box for Students
Each lesson focuses on a specific topic with a variety of interesting activities :
- Description : It will give students a clear idea about what they are going to learn.
- Listening : It will help students to develop their listening skills and understanding abilities.
- Watching : Videos with subtitles can be a fruitful method for students to pay attention to the expressions and phrases being said.
- Vocabulary : Students will learn words, expressions and idioms which they can use in their daily conversations.
- Grammar : Students will become more accurate in the use of the language.
- Other skills : We provide our students with the language they need to carry out the appropriate English they need in speaking and writing.
English Learning Box for Teachers
Our lessons help teachers to guide students using English as a second language in a structured way to facilitate learning English by encouraging students to use media (movies, Tv shows, plays, songs, stories, news, ...) because language is linked to places, sounds, emotions, faces, cultures, traditions and become an essential part of a memorable social experience.
The lessons are designed to give learners an experience with genuine conversations from the real life with native speakers from different areas (America, Britain, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Scotland ...)