Browse our lessons and click the link of your choice.
|It's Christmas Eve. Klaus and Donna are at the mall, where they meet Bob by chance.|
The conversation between Bob and Donna is all about the preparations for Christmas.
- Vocabulary : Glühwein, all set?, pick up, more or less , stuff.
- Gammar : would love ('d love), direct object / indirect object.
- Speaking : organize your learning.
|Stress from her hectic job and complicated issues with her boyfriend, makes Amanda decide she wants to go away for a long vacation somewhere far away.|
- Vocabulary : carbs, The New York Times, severe, prematurely , shrink, replicate, haggard, shtupping, hole up, Cotswolds, Surrey, hamlet.
- Gammar : antonyms, active and passive voice.
- Speaking : how to present new vocabulary.
|Jack has never flown before. He's going on a flight to England from Wales.|
Martin show him how to check in, go through passport control, get to the gate and fly those friendly skies.
- Vocabulary : check-in, window seat, boarding pass, take off, valuables, luggage, boarding pass, passport control .
- Gammar : question sentences, directive sentences.
- Writing : sequencing.
|Henry Ford was the founder of the multinational automaker : Ford.|
He was interested in machines and automobiles since he was a kid.
- Vocabulary : manufacture, factory, ruin, repair, mass, Michigan, Detroit, brass, steel, iron, copper, automobile, machine, farm equipments.
- Gammar : plural forms, possessive forms.
- Speaking : mind map.